wangfa4536 大陆版的可以解决谷歌服务的问题吧

No.
Some apps require GSC, I bought ticwatch Pro global version, the watch cannot synchronise with my Google account while other bands like LG can.

I suppose that is GSC problem
After the release of Meizu pro7, Meizu’s responsible person was too confident about this product, and produced a lot of Meizu pro7; but the sales of pro7 are not good. In order to clear the inventory of pro7, Meizu requires dealers to buy a lot of pro7, and finally The number of stores in Meizu, China, has been greatly reduced. In recent years, Huawei, oppo, and vivo have increased their R&D investment and launched many amazing products. The de**t of Meizu is behind. At present, the situat
0分
i have to tell you that I am very hard to understand this passage, but I think its a hard time for meizu, and I hope meizu can save itself
6分
hello,dear fridens,your english is well. Yon can buy the version of Chinese ,then you will get more and more update. But others cant get help ,so the most is aksing more and more people to ask Mr.Huang to update.
3分
you can download China version and flash it by app named flashfire... when you success flash and reboot to Chinese flyme ,you can change to English and download gapps in Meizu app store
6分

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立刻注册

3分
I will reflect the problem to the Engineer please wait...
Hope admins can repond and solve this problem soon!
智能识屏   这个时候 怎么不管用了 看不懂啊
I dont know
Cranial pain.
我相信这哥们是法国的,不然我也不会看懂
人才济济
you can try Chinese version,and change language to English。you will get update in every three month。
3分
你好,
我很久以前住在法国,是魅族智能手机的全球用户。与此同时,我是法国和欧洲的魅族智能手机的经销商。魅族智能手机因其打造质量而受到青睐,但魅族在海外受到强烈批评,因为全球版本从未更新过。
例如,我目前拥有魅族16号,在发布后差不多1年,它只收到一个小修正,只修复了1个bug。
此外,Flyme Global论坛(http://forum.flymeos.com)目前已经死亡。管理员不再听我们了,没有人收集我们的错误或我们的建议了。所有论坛管理员都告诉我们私人团体,魅族全球部门几乎已经死亡,开发人员不再关心。我们有许多关键错误仍在等待修复。
作为魅族的经销商和粉丝,我看到这些年来情况越来越糟。如果不采取任何措施,魅族将失去其在欧洲的所有经销商,因为客户需要良好的软件支持。
然后我对管理员的问题是:为了改善这种可怕的情况,Flyme Global或全球用户的计划是什么?你能给我们至少一个更新路线图吗? Global Flyme论坛将关闭?
谢谢
6分
3分
3分
o
So much English, who can understand it? Of course, Im sure I can read it. 
Well, your post doesnt seem to be authored by a European guy. There are quite a few spelling mistakes and grammatical errors. Can I speculate that this is posted by a Miboy? Hah hah hah.
I suggest you enter BAIDU or GOOGLE to edit your model and flash Chinese version and then install gapps if you know ENGLISH.
顶上去吧,能帮你的就这么多了,人家都找上门了。
管理层最后做一个决策   - 放弃海外市场。
国外用不了国内的固件么?如果可以的话刷国内的固件不就好了么?
They don't want to abandon you , they just don't have enough resources to care about you.
评论区的大佬
因为缺少人手,系统升级的事情很难指望
mjparc Which version ? Flyme 7.3 or 7.2 ?
7.3 have started to recruit experience, you can sign up to try
Itsnot easy.As an overseas user
依然涂鸦 你好,先生,虽然看不懂,但是还是表示热烈欢迎,欢迎来中国做客
他是说他是欧洲那边的魅族经销商。欧洲那边的魅族手机基本上都没更新过系统。再这样下去,魅族会失去所有欧洲经销商。
Im quite sure you global users have been abandoned. Even we stay at Android 7.0 for a million years
EGCHOI 金牌会员 4月5日
如果能说出生活在法国具体哪个小地方我就相信是真的 魅族现在必须有所为有所不为,无奈,默默祝福
应该顶上去